Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Biggest Loser

My friend Stacie and I wanted some motivation to lose weight. So we thought why not get a few more people involved and add in some money. Well today is the first weigh in. I'm definitely not at all pleased with my weight. Yes, I just had a baby, but I'm still carrying around the weight I gained when I was pregnant with Dylan. Hopefully this will be a good idea. I don't want to be too discouraged. I can't wait to see what happens in 8 weeks. Good luck to all those that joined us!

2 comments:

  1. that sounds like fun! i'm going to start one myself and call it The Biggest Gainer for all the skinny folks out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francesca,
    This is the first time I've read your blog and I cannot stop crying. I am so sorry that you had to lose your precious Dylan. He is a beautiful boy and I know he is blessed to have such a wonderful family. I hope that you were able to make it through his Angel Day and find peace.

    Best wishes,
    Erin (Henry's mom)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails