Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dylan's Angel Day

I finally planned how we will honor Dylan on his angel day. If you would like the details let me know. I'm asking you to remember my sweet boy that day. Wherever you are, can you please blow bubbles on Sunday, May 29th? Dylan loved bubbles. If you happen to think of it, please take a picture of you and your family blowing bubbles and send it to me. It will go into Dylan's angel book.
I still can't believe it's almost been a year. What a crazy one it's been!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I love this and think it's a great way to celebrate your sweet angel Dylan! The boys and I still talk about him and they will be so excited to blow bubbles for Dylan's angel day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I cannot believe it's been a year already! We'll think of all of you that day! Love ya guys!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails