Sunday, September 7, 2008

This one's for you... Lisa!!!

Well, here's the post that I have been meaning to do for weeks. It's amazing how fast times flies. Lots has happened. Below are a few pics of our family. Kalen and I celebrated our 6th anniversary back on August 16th. We went out to dinner, did some shopping and went to see a movie. It was nice to to be able to spend time with just Kalen. We've both been so busy that it was nice to have a quiet meal with out having to tell Brianna to say in her seat or having to clean up spilled liquid or doing dishes!!!!! Brianna had her third birthday and started preschool. I am adjusting having to taking her to school and making sure she goes to bed early on school nights! I really like the program she goes to. So check out the pics below to get caught up on our family!!!!


"SHOW ME THE CANDY!!!!" (self explanatory)

Her famous hands on her hips!!!!! I wonder where she gets that from.

Don't know what this is about!!!! She is into posing all of a sudden.

Brianna was a little apprehensive to go and "play" at preschool. She's a lot like me in a way. When she saw the playdough she was so happy and her nerves seems to calm down a little bit. She is getting so big!




My dad went with me to pick Brianna up on the first day of preschool. I took bread to feed the geese or as Brianna says, "ducks". She got her finger snapped by one, but still wanted to feed them. I was so proud, she shared some bread with her friend Mia. Yes there was coaxing from me, but she was more than happy too!

Our friend Mia(I figured Nicole it was safe to use real names now) on the first day of school. I am so happy that there is another child in Brianna's class that I know and know the parents. I feel so much better about it. We are starting play dates and I am so excited!!!!! Is that strange?????(I think it's so I won't have to play kitty puzzle...see farther done in this post, all the time s and everything else Brianna wants to play repeatedly)


The "Dora" cake. Not too shabby. I definitely won't be starting a cake business anytime soon. I'm proud that I was able to do this all by myself without anyone looking over my shoulder. Thanks to Lori and Stephanie for helping me out the past few birthdays! We invited some friends over for Brianna's party. The kids swam, played in a little pool, cracked open a pinata, swam in grandma and grandpa's pool, and ate lots of good food!!!!! Thanks for everyone who helped make Brianna's 3rd birthday memorable!


Just think 3 years ago, she looked like this!!!! She still has crying or should I say screaming episodes like this!
Happy 3rd Birthday Brianna. Brianna turned 3 on August 30th. We can't believe how much of a little girl she is. She uses correct verbs, pronouns and nouns. It's amazing. She knows all her numbers(at least to 15), shapes, colors, and we are currently working on the sound letters make and what "things" start with certain letters. For example, B is for Brianna. She did that one all by herself.


Being a princess for the day!!!!




She was so excited to go to get her haircut. Of course, "blanket" and "Mister" (her stuffed animal kitty, from Aunt Kaci), has to go everywhere with us. Sometimes even Baby Bear has to come. We are like a traveling circus whenever we go anywhere.......


Not very happy at the beginning. But that soon pasted!

She likes so say," I'm a true(with emphasis) princess, like Dora mom." She got it off of one of the Dora episodes that she loves to watch. She now can count to 10 in Spanish. We are working on counting in French. Hopefully with grandpa's help she will learn to.



All done!!!!!! She was such a good girl. She talks about going back all the time.

Brianna wanted her picture taken after reading a story with daddy, and or course daddy had to give her "rabbit" ears.

Dylan has been a pretty happy boy. We believe that he has been having withdrawal seizures, because we are weaning him off one of his seizures meds, that he has been on a long time. He is always so happy. I need to remember to be more like him.
Our goofy child!

Brianna loves puzzles!!! and she loves us helping her. Sometimes she gets very upset when she can't figure out where the pieces go. She finally figured out how to do the "kitty puzzle" all by herself. Kalen and I are so relieved!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a good blogger. I love all the pictures and descriptions! Glad you had a good anniversary last month. Yay, to family and happiness!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails