Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Consfessions of a __________ Mom

Today has been a super crazy day!!!!! Let's see, I got up early to go running. Dylan was up early as well as Brianna so it was hard to go run this morning. It felt like I was running through mud. I guess it didn't help that I ran last night and then this morning. Not much recovery time. Well today has been an interesting day. Kalen had to go get one of his wisdom teeth pulled, I also had a dentist appointment. I had no one to watch the kids, but my friend Jill (who was a lifesaver, thanks by the way), came and watched the kids. Brianna got to have a play date with her second cousin Abbie, since she came with her mom. It was fun watching them play. I didn't take any pics, since I really wasn't home. Then I had to get the kids lunch, Kalen situated, and do everything else I have to do while at home. I'm not complaining, but it's been a really long day and it's only 5:25pm. basically it's make dinner, feed kids, baths, PJ's, reading, prayers, and then finally lay my head on my pillow. I might see what I have on the DVR just to unwind a little. Kalen is taking the next few days off since he is in a lot of pain and uncomfortable. On Thursday's agenda.......field trip with Brianna's preschool class while Dylan has back to back to back therapy in the morning. Thursdays are our super crazy days!!!! Till next time.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes you were not kidding. let me know If I can help you. We would love to have brianna over again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sorry things have been a bit crazy for 'ya lately. But your blog looks beautiful!

    Things have been hard for us too... Amy and I have been sick with the flu. Plus I just learned that in a few weeks I'll have to have a wisdom and 1 other tooth pulled. Yanked from the skull with minimal meds... :( Then after the pregnancy I'll have to get my other wisdom teeth pulled. Not fun stuff. We'll have to recommend that our kids get their wisdom teeth pulled at a younger age if needed.

    I hope to see you or talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails