Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sophia

She's here!!
Sophia was born on November 25th at 11:25am. She weighed 7lbs 4ounces and was 20 inches long. She's my smallest baby.
We are all doing well. I meant to do this post weeks ago but have been in a "newborn fog". We are so glad that we took a huge leap of faith and decided after much thought & prayer to have another baby. We feel so blessed. 

We've gone from a family with "living members" of 4 to 3 to 4 to 5, but really we are a family of 6. Here we are the morning of my c section. 
I am grateful to be a mom to Sophia. She is such a sweet baby. I mean what baby isn't?? She wants to be held all the time, which is making it hard to get things done BUT it's okay. 

Sophia has reflux which isn't fun, so baby Zantac is being given 2 times a day. Our experience with Dylan, has taught us so much. I'm grateful for our pediatrician who still lets me call his direct number and answers my questions. The medicine is helping and I'm grateful for that too. 

Here's a picture of our girls. I just love this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails