Thursday, December 12, 2013

Dylan's Stocking/Acts of Service or Kindness

It's that time of year again.....we are going on our 4th Christmas without Dylan. I'm not sure exactly what words to use to describe how I feel about missing him this year. What I can say is that I miss him and long for the day I will see him again. It seems surreal that he isn't here. I still have moments where I find myself thinking, "He was real, right"? Strange I know. It's amazing how grief affects my brain, my memories, my logic. 

So to carry on the past tradition of the last 3 Christmases, please mail or email me your acts of service. With those letters we fill Dylan's stocking so it won't be empty on Christmas Day. So please help us carry on the tradition. Share this with anyone who you think would like to participate. 

If you need our address shoot me an email at francescabjurstrom@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails