Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Today

It marked 7 months. I look at the calendar and just stare. Can it really be that long since I heard my Dylan laugh?

Today has been harder than I thought it would be. I woke up early to make rolls for a friend's mother's funeral luncheon. For some reason my dough never rose, so I had to end up buying rolls from the store. What is so frustrating is that I've made these rolls lots of time.

Then our Internet stopped working. The lady on the phone could barely speak English and was so annoying. Who knows when it will be fixed.

Then I went to the memorial. It was at the same church building where Dylan's funeral service was. It hit me like a ton of bricks walking in. I'm not sure why, seeing that it's where I go to church every Sunday. I could see fresh and clearly in my mind Dylan's casket. My heart broke more, if that's even possible. I'm emotionally drained and my eyes hurt from crying.

The high note of the day was my Dad's birthday. Trying to find a gift with a disorganized brain was hard, but I accomplished it.

We spent the evening with my dad and mom. We had a fun time. It ended with pizza. I've been craving it so that was a plus.

Now time to watch "Extreme Couponing". Hopefully I'll learn some new tricks.

It's been a long hard and emotional day.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. lets go get a pedicure.
    it is not meant to fix anything. just so that we have pretty toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was nice seeing you yesterday. that building makes me feel the same. its the same building we went to when my sister died. your a strong woman, i always thought so. i cannot say i know what your going through, or its going to get better, so im going to say thank you for being a great example. :) happy new year

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails