Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Wish (updated)

So I've been racking my brain with ideas on how we can fill Dylan's stocking this year. I have to admit I'm not looking forward to it being empty. While I've been contemplating what we can do I remembered something I saw on another "angel mom's" blog. So, I'm asking you my fellow readers to help. This is what I'm asking you to do. Please send our family one or more act(s) of service that you and/or your family have participated in this holiday season. We will put these "service letters" in Dylan's stocking and will read them on Christmas morning.

If you would like to participate you can email me and I will email you our address.

****Update**** Some might be wondering what we would want in the letter, so here are some ideas. Just tell us about what you and/or your family did and the experience you had. Anything that you would like us to know:) If you do an act of service that's anonymous, please don't feel the need to tell us who it was for. Anonymous acts are fine too!!!!


Happy Holidays!!!!

1 comment:

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails