Saturday, January 1, 2011

Starting the new year off right

It's been a while since I did a post like this but I had to share this. I went to Rite Aid and spent $7.68 on 2 Tide 100fl oz. laundry detergents. Each one normally costs $17.69 at my Rite Aid store, but with a sale, manufacturer coupons and a bunch of +UP rewards that's how I did it. I also walked out with a $5 +UP reward to use on my next visit. This was a highlight of my morning.



I have so many of you that want coupon lessons I've decided that I'm going to start a monthly class. Let me know if you are interested and I'll get you all the details.

Happy New Years!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. way to start the new year on a positive note and with money in your pocket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY nice job!! Totally a SCORE!!
    I have to admit though, I'm not loving the UP rewards...missing the SCRs and 5 off 25 coupons. But at least RA is still better than Walgreens!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails