Friday, January 21, 2011

Pregnancy

Why must you be so hard on my body and emotions?? I'm not complaining, really. I made a promise to myself I wouldn't.

I do have to admit this is one of the easiest and hardest pregnancy I've had. I think being pregnant in my 30's has been a ton harder than it was in my 20's.

Our plan was to have all our kids by the time I was 30. That didn't happen. Who would have thought......

I have so much to do before our baby is born. Yup I have a list. Thought I'd share.

1. Have overhead lighting installed in the girl's room.

2. Move furniture & toys out of Brianna's room into Dylan's.

3. Move some furniture out of Dylan's room to make room for the stuff in Brianna's room.

4. Put the crib together.

5. Get bedding for the crib

6. Get a TON of baby stuff. This part seems so overwhelming since it's been so long since there has been one in our house 24/7. Carseat, stroller, infant tub, diaper bag, and everything else......

7. Go through and get rid of "stuff" that we don't need.

8. Try to get caught up on the 6 years I'm behind on scrapbooking so Isabella will have a baby book.

9. Whatever else I can't think of at the moment.

While the list doesn't seem too long it's A LOT to do. If they were all "independent" things, it might not be so bad but there are a few things that are dependent on other things getting done first.

Let the madness begin!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails