Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Are you curious???

So I've been getting "the" look. You know the one where you are staring at someone to figure out if they are pregnant. Well, I am 14 and 1/2 weeks. We've debated announcing this for so many reasons. Let me share a few things........

1. This is something that was have wanted for a very long time, 2 1/2 years to be exact.
2. We are not trying to replace Dylan. He is irreplaceable.
3. Just congratulate us and please don't read into this pregnancy.
4. Please don't ask me if I'm excited. This is bittersweet for our family.
5. Brianna is really excited and really wants a sister.
6. No, I don't know what I am going to do with Dylan's things or his room. We asked Brianna if she wanted to make his room her's but at the moment she hasn't been to keen on the idea.
7. I have been so nauseated and tired for the past few months.
8. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you in person.
9. I'm just starting to have to wear maternity clothes. Elastic waistband oh how I love you.
10. our family will be so different in April 2011 than it is now
11. We are anxious to meet the newest member of our family.
12. For those of you that we told, thank you for keeping our news a secret until we were ready to let the world know. We appreciate it!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! I a so happy for you! I wish you all the best and an easy going pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you and your little family! Hope you start to feel a little better soon! Pregnancy sickness is horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! I hope you stop feeling sick soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you Francesca! Your sweet family is going to be even sweeter. So glad "the world" knows now!! And I share your love for an elastic waistband!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I wasn't very observant! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Frannie, I am so happy for you. I don't know how true this is but I like to think that your angel Dylan has picked out a brother or a sister for your family to love just like you love him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! There is nothing more exciting then a new baby. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails