Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tears, prayers and graditude

Today I have had a TON of tears. I mean where I am crying so hard I am shaking and having to take deep breaths to stop. I'm not sure what "triggered" it. I have felt better due to the fact that Kalen made the soccer phone calls letting the team know about the time change for practice Monday, my brother Brian came and fixed our wireless network, 2 people brought us meals, I got a nice message on facebook, and people actually left comments about what my talents are. Today turned out better than it started.

It started awful. I had another dream that Dylan died. I HATE those dreams. I wake up shaking and crying. It really started the day off bad. I said lots of prayers today asking for help. My prayers were answered through others today. I am grateful for that. I'm so glad that I know about prayer and that I can use it to help strengthen me when things are awful as well as good.

Thank you for those today that reached out to me. You have been a huge support today and are my "angels" on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails