Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bloom.......

Oh my goodness!! Oh my goodness!! Did you hear the little girl from the movie Annie, in your head when you read that? Ok maybe it was only me. Anyhow, I just finished reading the book, Bloom finding beauty in the unexpected .


Check out the author's blogkellehampton.com This book is written by a mom whose daughter is born with Down Syndrome. Not all moms are going to feel how she did when they found out their child was different, but she definitely talks about some of the common feelings moms have when they find out their child has a special need(s).
I loved it when she said she didn't want to be a part of "this new group" and that she didn't ask for it. I remember feeling the same way when we learned about Dylan's special needs. It also stung my heart as now, as a grieving mother, I don't want to be a part of this group. I didn't ask for it.
If you've read it, let me know what you thought....even if you hate it.
What books are you my readers currently reading??
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails