Tuesday, November 11, 2008

what is wrong with people

I don't get it. When a nurse is scheduled to work, then she needs to show up. Well guess who didn't today. I understand that it's Veteran's Day, but an email or phone call would have been nice to let me know that she wasn't coming today. I HAVE to go to the grocery store, and I can't do that pushing a wheelchair and shopping cart. Can you imagine seeing that??? we are now on the hunt for a new nurse. What's happened to people and ethics. Or even keeping a verbal or written agreement. I don't understand this....at all. Not sure if today will be better than yesterday or not. Kalen and I were talking last night, and we both agreed that at least we have each other and our kids. That makes life worth it!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo sorry Francesca. This totally SUCKS, not to mention being sick on top of it all...seriously! When is life just going to get easy for you? I feel like it's one thing after the next, and I'm sure you feel that even more.

    Try and count you blessings and think of the things that ARE going right in your life, that always helps me get through the tough days. Helps me have a different perspective. The Lord does love you very much.

    I could come and hang out with Dylan while you run to the store...no prob! Just give me a call. We're here...all. the. time. Or you could even just come and pick us up (since Jeff usually has the car) and we could load all the kids into the van, hit up the grocery store (while I stay with the kiddos in the car) and you could have a sec. of peace alone in the store. I'm all up for that. SO CALL ME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers... I'm sorry you are having a tough time. If I weren't on bedrest I would be more than happy to watch Dyan and Brianna for you. Sorry I'm not available to help as I wish I could...

    I hope you take up Sheila's offer (I loved the: we'll jump in the car and let you have a moment of peace in the store, bit!) LOL, going grocery shopping could be glorious right now!

    Just know that many of us think you are wonder women and you do have many friends who care!

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails