Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Can you believe this?????

AMONGST EVERYTHING THAT OUR FAMILY HAS TO DEAL WITH, IT'S ALL THE STUPID CRAP THAT OTHERS DO OR DON'T DO. THERE IS CONSTANT FOLLOW UP WITH AGENCIES TO SEE WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG TO GET EQUIPMENT. FOR EXAMPLE, WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TONS OF THINGS DYLAN NEEDS AND SOME HAVE TAKEN ALMOST A YEAR TO HEAR BACK. AND THAT'S WITH ME FOLLOWING UP EVERY WEEK. THE SQUEAKY WHEEL RIGHT???? WELL IT DOESN'T WORK.

SO I HAVE AN UPDATE ON THE NURSE THAT WE HAD. HAD!!!! SHE IS AN IDIOT!!! BELOW YOU WILL FIND OUR EMAILS.

my email:
"Hi,

I wanted to check in with you and see what happened. I was under the impression that you would be coming on tuesdays and thursdays. You did not come today, Tuesday, November 11th. You said in a past email that you would let me know what days you wouldn't be coming due to the upcoming holidays and have yet to hear back from you. I had plans today that really needed to be done. Will you be coming on Thursday??? If not please let me know so I can make other arrangements for Dylan, since Brianna has a field trip at school.

Francesca
WITH OUR PHONE NUMBER SINCE SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T HAVE IT......"


Here is her response that I just today at 2:28pm.
"Hello Francesca,

I'm sorry that you did not get my email. I understand how frustrated you must have been. I will try to resend it. Just to make sure you get the information .... I will not be able to stay on the case because I need medical and I can't afford to pay for it. The only way to get it is to work for a company. I am not happy about having to make this choice but medical is very expensive."

I NEVER RECEIVED THE EMAIL FROM THIS LADY THAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I AM IN TEARS. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??

5 comments:

  1. Oh my friend...not another one of those days. Things will get better, maybe she just openned up the door for a non freak nurse to come into your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you must be so frustrated. I hope they get you a new nurse who shows up. I know that would help you out so much, at least you could run errands or get a break when things are crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! I have spent the past couple days just mulling over this! How frustrating it must be for you!

    I am so sorry that that happened, and I hope the next nurse works out for you. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sad when we didn't see Brianna at the fieldtrip. I would love to take her If you can't make it next time. let me know if I can help. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    I am blog hopping and found yours. I totally understand these things. We started to get our son a stander, a bed, a hi/lo chair, and a bath chair, a wheel chair in November.... 2007! And I have.... Just the wheelchair - Praise the Lord as we would not be able to go ANYWHERE without that one!

    I finally have nursing but that has taken about 4-5 months to start getting some people who actually come!

    I am sorry to hear you are having such trouble I really don't understand why it has to be that the special needs child is the easy part compared to everybody else you have top deal with for that child!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails