Saturday, November 22, 2008

twilight!

Loved it! enough said:)

It was so much fun going with friends to see the movie. After the movie we went to The Cheesecake Factory. It was Strawberrylicious!!!! that's for you Michelle:) for the rest of the world that has now idea what the heck I'm talking about you just had to be there. Kalen & I are doing to go see it soon. Yes...my husband said he would go see it with me, even though he didn't read the books. Now we need to find a sitter:) Can't wait to see if a second time... any other takers???

3 comments:

  1. Please, Frannie the whole world knows about Twilight. I loved it too. Go to my blog to see the cool shirt I got to wear to the movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I came down and saw it again with you guys. It was great to see it with new perspective. It was a much needed girls night out. Thanks everyone! BTW, I loved my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake. Yummy! Can't wait for the cookie exchange. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally want to see it again too and I was thinking about taking Kevin but I want him to read the book first though he never will....Mmmm strawberrylicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails