Thursday, August 23, 2007

Our trip:)

Kalen and I had a great time getting away for the weekend for our anniversary. We were able to spend time shopping, eating and relaxing without any kids. We are so grateful that we know Stephanie Brown. She is our respite worker/friend. We've known her for 3 years and the kids love her. It's been so nice being able to get a break. So below are a few pics from our "holiday" as my mom called it. Oh yeah I can't forget to thank my parents. They were kind enough to come sleep over so Stephanie could get a break. We couldn't have done it without so much help.
It was super windy at the beach. That's some crazy hair.

Kalen looking happy at The San Francisco Zoo. It is a real neat zoo. We are hoping to take the kids one of these days.


I wish I could wake up to this everyday. Good thing we are only a few hours away:)

1 comment:

  1. We had fun when we went there also. I have a very similar pic of my family with the Giraffes behind them.Glad you got away and had fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails