Monday, August 27, 2007

Call Me crazy but........off to Fairytale Town we go

Last week I decided to take Dylan, Brianna and my niece to Fairytale Town. I had Stephanie (our friend/Respite worker) go with us to help out. We had MaryEllen come with us so her mom could get a break since she just had a baby. So the 5 of us piled into the van and off we went. We were too behind schedule, as many of you know I try to be as punctual as I can.

First stop.....the Old woman who lived in a Shoe Slide. Brianna and MaryEllen loved it. Brianna was a little aprehensive at first, but then all her fears were gone. I was trying to figure out a way to have Dylan go down the slide but it would have been really hard climbing narrow stairs with Dylan in my arms not holding onto anything. So he had to sit this one out.


Those two girls are too funny. I'm gald that Brianna has someone in the "cousin" field to play with.


MaryEllen was our tour guide. She really wanted to go into King Arthur's Castle. So we all piled onto the throne and had Stephanie take our picture. Either Brianna or MaryEllen didn't want to sit down so Stephanie I think did a great job snapping our photo.


Our happy Dylan. He loved listening to the different music that was playing throughout Fairytale Town. Dylan did a great job tolerating the heat. It was starting to warm up when we were there. I think he really enjoyed listening to all the sounds that were around us.


Brianna having a conversation with the turtle she was sitting on.




More slide, more slide. She was nonstop when it came to slides.


MaryEllen is so sweet with Dylan. She likes to come up to Dylan and say hi to him when he is in his chair.


Brianna, Stephanie and Dylan. His smile says it all:)


We had lots of fun at Fairytale Town. We are probably going to be going back there one day soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails