Monday, August 13, 2007

Dylan and a cup

I am happy to report that Dylan a few weeks ago sippped a little from a cup. I thought it would be a one time thing, but last night Kalen tried again and he sipped a little bit of chocolate milk from a soft spout sippy cup. I'm so happy that he is getting back some of the skills he lost last summer. And I am happy to report for the past 3 months Dylan has been eating great again. Back in June he decided that he would and could eat a waffle again. Kalen and I are excited because that means that we have more food options for Dylan again. Dylan has found a new love of food to add to his list---Spanish Rice. He loves spicy foods....he definitely like mommy and daddy:) We are so happy that he is eating more foods and hopefully the feeding tube will just be for medicine and occasional liquids for when he has seizures:)

3 comments:

  1. Yea for Dylan!! Good boy. give him a kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going Dylan. Looks like he is enjoying his horse therapy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when Dylan makes progress! He is such a happy, sweet, special little boy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails