Sunday, August 5, 2007

And we are off.........

I'm so excited. Kalen and I made reservations to go out of town for our 5th anniversary. We are going to San Francisco. For those of you that are like....."they were just there", we are going to a different part. Kalen has never been to the SF Zoo, Golden Gate Park or Muir Woods. I'm so excited.

Our last getaway was for my birthday back in June and it was the first one in four years, just by ourselves. We were so happy to be able to spend time together without the kids. We love them but.......those of you that have kids know what it's like. My parents watched the kids. We are so grateful to be so close by to them and for all the help they provide.

We are trying to plan a trip with either just the two of us to Hawaii or taking the whole family. A six hour plane ride with Dylan and Brianna should be interesting. So if anyone has any tips for taking kids on planes for that long of a plane ride let me know.

That's all for now.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails