Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday

I have to admit there is something about Wednesdays. They are one of my favorite days of the week. Maybe it's because I know the week is half over. Am I the only one?? Truly I can't be.

My mind has been racing with a million thoughts today. Here's just a few things that have been going through my mind:


  • I need to find a crib bedding set I like that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Should I attempt to make one with the help with one of my many friends that can sew? -- It's not like she is going to care what her sheets look like, but I do.
  • What should I make for dinner? ----- I found myself thinking of this at 7:15 this morning. Dinner is still hard for me to do since Dylan died. You'd think I'd be a pro by now since it's been over 3 years but it's still tough.
  • Do I REALLY want to buy more maternity clothes for 8 more weeks?? I LOVE that it's now FALL but hate that when pregnant you have to buy certain clothes. It just seems dumb.
  • What should I clean today?
  • As I stare at our entryway wall, I keep telling myself that I will hang up some of our family pictures to go along with the "B" I got at Hobby Lobby a few months ago. Then my mind races to the thought that I REALLY want to go to Hobby Lobby but I don't REALLY need anything from there. I've really been focusing on need vs. wants lately. Isn't it amazing how we try to convince ourselves we NEED something.
  • I should really do laundry (again), but don't want to.
  • What's a good title for the book I REALLY want to write?
  • I should really start doing/making things that I've pinned on Pinterest that I have been wanting to do for months.
  • What is Brianna going to be for Halloween? I know it's still September, but I honestly HATE Halloween. Especially since Dylan died. I don't mind the trick or treating but really dislike all the goore, death and creepy stuff that comes along with it. She says she wants to be a "Pot of Gold" to go along with Isabella's rainbow costume. Seems pretty easy enough to make, but I better get a start on it IF that's what she really is going to be. Anyone have one or know where I could just buy one??
  • Are the baby's kicks/movements "normal"? Having had a kid with seizures it's SO hard not to mentally go there and worry that something is wrong.
  • I REALLY need to get the rest of the coupons I have out, cut and put away and matched up with this weeks ad's of what we need. Why is couponing so hard to do when I REALLY like doing it. Seeing an average of at least 55% does something for me:)
I think that's it for now. Add in needing to clean my house, move Isabella into Brianna's room, move the toys into the office/playroom and I think I have just a few things to keep me busy.

What's on your list of things to do that just NEVER seem to get done?? I can't be the only person that has this happen to, right??

Tell me here or on Facebook:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails