Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Family Photos 2012

We had a family photo session back in June. We had A LOT of fun. Wendy & Tyler from Blue Lily Photo, were AWESOME. If you ever need family photos done, they are great. They travel so they can come to you.

Our session was along the Bike Trail. Brianna was so scared we'd run into snakes. (I have to admit I was too!!) Luckily that didn't happen:) Here are some of our favorite photos. It is weird to see photos of our family. It never quite feels complete with Dylan not being here, but we do our best to include him:) I have to admit we look like a pretty neat family. I know I'm bias.






























4 comments:

  1. These photos are so great!! What a cute family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these family photos!! I have to say you all look great, but you, my friend, look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously Francesca, you look amazing!! These are such great family pics! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails