Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Do you read here often???

So I've been wanting to blog. I have so many things I want to share, vent or explain. Do I even have readers anymore??? I'm wanting to blog more, but it seems so overwhelming at times. Often times its just more thing on my to do list. That's list seems to be never ending, but I enjoy blogging. Almost as much as blog stalking:)

So what do you want to read about on this blog? The everyday happenings of our family, updates on the kids, my/our journey through grief, the books I'm reading, etc.

Leave a comment and let me know:)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading it all. I love to watch your family grow. I hope you continue to blog about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Frannie, I do visit you often. I want to hear and see how you and your family are doing. I like the honesty of your feelings and wish that you could see how well you are doing, considering. Dylan has two beautiful sisters a wonderful mom and dad. I love your family picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog. Being just far enough away to not be close, I love feeling apart of you life even through just blogs. I love when you post YOU, your thoughts feelings etc. and also love the updates on the kids, fam etc. I read almost everytime you post.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails