Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's been an emotional day

Tears are flowing heavily today. I've been sobbing so much. We removed Dylan's things from his room. Dylan's room is so different now. All that remains in there is his bed. It's so unfair and isn't right that we had to move his stuff out. All though his things aren't in there I feel like it will always be Dylan's room. There are so many emotions and thoughts that come along with that.

I'm feeling a stab to my heart. It's so different in there. I'm struggling with the thought of his things not being in there. This is so hard. The pain is extreme today.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and sending hugs.
    Love,
    Jen (Angel Kamber's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, francesca. that would be a hard thing to do.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails