Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Funeral for our sweet boy

Our sweet sweet boy, Dylan, passed away unexpectedly. We love him so much and miss him dearly. Our hearts are broken and my arms ache. I long to hold him again. We know he is free from his earthly trials. Brianna has reminded us that now they can both run around. Or as she says, we will still play together.

Thank you for all the love, support and visits. During this time it's been a blessing to see everyone's lives our Dylan has touched. I am so grateful that I got to be his mom. I miss his smile and laugh. That seems to be the concensus of how most people remember him.

If you would like to attend the funeral leave your email in the comment section and I will send you the details.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Hey Francesca, Rachel called me yesterday to give me the details, Jeff wishes he could come and sends his love. I will be there though. All my love to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture of Dylan. It really captures who he is. Love you guys...see ya on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Fran I am so sorry. What a shock! I want to see you when I come home next. Probably in August. You will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep your family close to my heart in prayer.
    Janel
    Sacspecialkids email group

    ReplyDelete
  5. Francesca,

    I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You will be in our prayers!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails