Wednesday, June 23, 2010

5 weeks ago...life was normal here

I just realized as I was scrolling through photos that I didn't post anything after Easter. Here's some photos of our life about 5 weeks ago when life was "NORMAL".

Here's Brianna at her gymnastics "show". She is really good at gymnastics. I think she has natural talent. She impresses us with cartwheels(both ways) all the time!!!!


Brianna loves taking photos. I'm so glad that she did. These are some of the last photos we have with Dylan in them smiling. I'm so grateful that my 4 year old just recently became obsessed about taking photos with camera and my iPhone. We have some funny, interesting, and unrecognizable ones:) I miss Dylan's toothless grin!!!

Brianna graduated preschool. She was so excited. We can't believe how grown up she is. She reminds us every day that she will be 5 in just a week months. WHERE DID THE TIME GO????




Brianna and her best friend JoJo.
Brianna and her buddy Charlie
Brianna and her bud, who we heard lots about all school year, Isaiah
Pretty is really excited to start kindergarten in the fall. My on the other hand, am nervous for so many reasons.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress Brianna has on in her preschool graduation!! It is SO CUTE! I love the brother/sister picture on the couch too, that just about puts all the joys in life into one great picture. So glad that you have these too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures. We are always thinking of you and the family. We just got back from our trip to Utah and hope to stop by and visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics of the gymnastics, and Brianna's preschool grad and of course that smiling guy Dylan. I can't believe Brianna is going to be 5, time sure goes by fast. She is such a sweet girl. So glad you have those precious pics of Dylan.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails