Saturday, May 1, 2010

Huge savings on Sac Bee Sunday paper

***UPDATE*** I just called this afternoon(monday) and asked if I could have a two papers delivered to my home. I was told yes, but that I would get my subscription cut in half so I would only get the paper for $19.99 for 26 weeks, with 2 papers being delivered on Sundays. Still a decent deal, but I chose not to do it and keep my subscription the same.


If you are wanting to start couponing here's a great and cheap way to get the coupons from the Sunday paper. You will get one full year of the Sunday newspaper for $19.99. Plus you will get the newspaper for the day after Thanksgiving ads;). You must be a new subscriber. I'm gonna call on Monday to see if I can get multiple subscriptions so I can stock up on the high value coupons that come out.
Here's the link:
https://ssl.sacbee.com/circulation/subscribe.html?offer=sundaysavings

Happy couponing!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails