Monday, May 3, 2010

Easter

Easter was fun this year. It was at our home. We had yummy food. I make 2 prime ribs. It was a lot of meat!!!! Brian's wife, Lori, made a good cake. We were able to spend it with my parents Richard and Cherie, my brother Brian, his wife Lori, their 3 kids, MaryEllen, Henry, Emmett. Kalen's sister, Kaci and her husband, David came as well as Kalen's brother Kyle. It was so much fun having everyone here. Brianna loved being able to color Easter eggs with me, Kalen, Uncle David and Aunt Kaci(aka Aunt Quesadilla). We just wish Grandma and Grandpa Bjurstrom would have been able to come. Due to the crazy weather we had the Easter egg hunt had to be done indoors. It was hard hiding so many eggs. It was pouring rain outside. After dinner, we all played Bowling on Wii. It was lots of fun. We really LOVE spending time with our family. We always have so much fun and lots of laughs! Here's some photos of our day.

Kids opening their Easter baskets from the Easter bunny.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails