Monday, May 3, 2010

Catching up

I can't believe how behind I am blogging. I just uploaded some of the photos off the camera and saw pics from the half marathon I did and Easter.

I did the Chico Bidwell Classic again this year. I beat my time from last year by 14 minutes so my personal best is 2:09 for 13.1 miles. That's 2 hours and 9 minutes. Kalen and I want to give my parents a HUGE thank you for watching the kids so we could be kid free for a few days. It was nice to get away, even if it was to Chico. I was hoping to run a half marathon that was here close by but I injured my foot/leg a few weeks ago during one of my training runs. So running hasn't occurred for a few weeks, but I have been filling up my exercise time with Spin, turbo kick, and weight lifting. I'm gonna do the elliptical tonight, I'm sure I'll be bored out of my mind. I absolutely LOVE the classes that my gym has at various locations.

Anyhow here's some pics from the race. Those of you that know Jon & Becky Money, your eyes aren't deceiving you, yes that's them at the beginning of the race:)





3 comments:

  1. I wish that I could get in to running! But I just can't seem to like it! I sometimes do it, but I hate EVERY STEP! You are a great inspiration to us all! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so awesome (and maybe a little crazy)! 13 miles , really?! Sorry we haven't been in touch lately. I was amazed that you remembered my birthday! Life has been filled with sick kids(every week it seems like) and the drama of buying a house. If we don't get this next one I think I will live in an apartment for the rest of my life! So when things settle around here I hope to see a lot more of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a pro at running, I dont know how you do Marathons! amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails