Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Water Leaking

Just when life seems to be tough I guess more gets thrown at you. We now have a leak somewhere in our pipes that is causing a major hassle and leak. We are trying to find a place that we can move into while this problem is getting fixed. Our house totally stinks since they opened a wall yesterday. If anyone knows of anything that in the area please let me know. We have to stay in Sac City Unified School District for Dylan so he can continue to get all of his current services. Thanks ahead of time. Also think good thoughts for us. This is a major inconvenience.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know we are thinking about you and hope things get better with the house soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails