Sunday, October 28, 2007

Internet is up and running:)

A few of you know that our Internet has been a pain for the past 10 months. AT&T finally figured out what the problem was and it seems to be fixed. We were having to use our cell phones to make the DSL connect again. I guess there was something wrong at the box where all the lines run to. The technician explained it to me with tons of technical terms. Phone lines fascinate me. Have you ever thought about how they work? It's kinda crazy when you think about it. I am so grateful for inventions. Too bad I can't think of something great that I can pass onto to benefit others.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails