Sunday, August 2, 2009

Coupon Mania

Sheila, I have to say that you have turned me into a monster with your coupon posts. I am on the hunt for the best deal using my coupons. I couldn't believe that this week I got $208.20 worth of groceries, but for $110.02. That doesn't include the $10 rebate that will be coming in the mail that's to Kellogg's. Kalen laughs at my "coupon mission", but is impressed with how much I am saving. Till next time.

And yes fellow blog readers I think I'm back, but don't worry all my posts won't be about coupons and how much money I saved:) Unless it's requested.

5 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I LOVE IT!!! Isn't it all consuming?!?!! SO rewarding!

    I'm so glad that you are back, it was fun to just even SEE you at Chevys the other night.

    OH, and you HAVE to hit up Rite Aid this week...AMAZING deals!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome Janessa:) Sheila it was good to see you too. Aimee your request will be granted:)FYI I do have extra coupons if anyone needs any after my next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! it's nice to see you back on the blog. I've missed seeing your posts. I am totally doing the coupon thing too. I am so addicted my sister in law and I post our deals on greensigns in the kitchen (you can find it on my blog list) Not sure if you already do this but I follow a few blogs as well for great deals. it helps with the matchups even though they don't always have the same deals or the same stores. happy shopping.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails