Monday, August 3, 2009

Birthdays, disneyland, wedding, and a Sunday afternoon

We have had an eventful summer. We've spent lots of timing swimming next door at Grandma & Grandpa's pool. We are so glad that they have one that we can use when we want. Let's see back in June we took our first family Disneyland vacation. Kalen & the kids had never been. The plan was to go for 5 nights, 6 days, but Kalen enjoyed it so much he extended it a day. We chose to go because it was my 30th birthday and thought it would be a fun way to celebrate it. It definitely was. We are hoping to make it a yearly trip, since the whole family was able to enjoy it. Dylan really liked it and that's huge!
Kalen's cousin, Kevin got married on July 11th so we headed up to Brown's Valley, CA for the wedding. It was nice to be able to see the entire side of Kalen's, mom's side. We don't see them very often so it was a treat!
Next big thing that has happened is that Dylan just turned 6. yes 6!!! I can't believe it. Time has flown so fast. We had a small group gather to join in celebrating Dylan. We had lots of fun and we were very glad that most our family was able to attend.
So here's some pics of our family summer happenings:) This are most recent to farthest.

































































































































































7 comments:

  1. Good to have you back and your summer looks jam packed and super fun. Still waiting my lunch and park date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and again, I love Brianna's dress in the first few pictures. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lunch date is going to have to wait. Our schedule is jammed packed right now. Saturdays are my only free day currently. Brianna's dress is from Macy's I got it around Christmas time last year. Macy's always has the best church dresses especially when you can get them for 60 to 70% off:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Kalen can convince Craig that Disneyland is actually a fun thing to do. He swears that he will never go with the kids and me. I think it would be fun when the kids are old enough. It looks like you guys had tons of fun. It's good to have you back in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who got married? I don't remember you mentioning that. I'm glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kalen's youngest cousin Kevin on his mom's side. his parents were here at Dylan's party. I'm not sure if you've ever met him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see that your back. Sounds like you've had a great summer so far. Happy Late Birthday. Good idea to celebrate at disney land. I love your family pictures you guys look great.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails