Thursday, January 29, 2009

For you Rachel Hamm:)

Import Your Blog

Step1 Head to the "My Notes" page once you have logged in to Facebook from the home page (see Resources below).

Step2 Click on "Import a Blog" in the Notes Setting box.

Step3 Enter the URL or RSS feed of your blog in the form provided. Be sure to select the box confirming your ownership rights and click the "Start Importing" link.

Step4 Confirm that Facebook found the correct blog and choose to "Continue" or "Cancel" depending on the results. You can't edit external blog posts from within Facebook.

Step5 Keep blogging! Facebook will automatically add your new blog posts as notes on your profile.

4 comments:

  1. Okay I must be totally lame, because I can't do step one. Where is my notes, is that different from notes.
    How did you know Rachel Green

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAIT WAIT., i figured it out. Thanks Fran. You are totally the best

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails