Sunday, September 9, 2007

My Fall......

Well yesterday (Saturday) when I was doing my 18 mile training run for the Lake Tahoe Marathon, I fell. 1 person stopped to see if I was okay and that was about it. I still had 7 miles to run and yes crazy me finished my run with a bleeding elbow and a gash out of my left hand. I can't remember if I hit my head or not. My water bottle broke. Good thing I run with 2. It was just crazy. It was such a good run. I felt strong and good. 18 miles is a long way to go falling yesterday put a slight damper on my excitement of completing my run. Although I fell I still beat the time I wanted to do my run in. YEAH!

After my run I drove home... I know another crazy thing to do. I didn't feel light headed until I sat down at home. Luckily Kalen was home and kept a good eye on me. I almost passed out in the shower. I pretty much just sat on the couch the rest of Saturday watching Court TV. I must say that they have some pretty interesting shows on forensics. I am feeling a little better today. My right elbow is bruised, swollen and gross and my left hand is bandaged up. I see the doctor on Tuesday because of course the only time they had available on Monday was when I have to take Dylan to therapy. Kids come first sometimes. So wish me luck. No more 18 mile runs until the marathon. yeah! Only three more weeks of training then I'm off to the gym to finish my weight loss program. Hopefully I won't fall there!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I am glad you are ok and you did not sprain anything, still sounds like a nasty fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you took a nasty fall, but glad you were able to finish your run.

    Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor thing! I hope your elbow turns out to be just bruised and that all your training wasn't in vain....you are tough though, good job finishing your run. That's dedication!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shoot! Bummer on the fall. I'm so proud of you for finishing! I can't believe you can run for that long...I don't even like driving that far! GEEZ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn! At least you finished your run. I think I would have just sat there and cried...until someone drove me home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much to comment on I don't even know where to start....
    happy birthday Brianna, VERY cute cake, I would never even attempt something like that, way to go!
    I love the pics of her eating her cupcake, she is just too cute for words!
    glad Dylan is doing so well and staying so happy
    can't wait to meet little Henry!
    love the pics of FTT and especially the temple!

    (i think i need to check your blog a little more often!)
    Love, Jill

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails