Sunday, September 2, 2007

Fairy Princess Ball

Brianna started gymnastics a few weeks back and they hosted a Fairy Princess Ball for all the girls. Stephanie made Brianna her princess dress. It's so cute and she did such a great job. Brianna loves her dress!



Say cheese....... Brianna loves the camera!



Brianna doesn't like wearing anything on her head so I was interested to see what she was going to do with my tiara when I put it on her head. She wasn't too happy and really didn't want to smile for the camera.


Brianna loves to jump on the running trampoline (I can't remember the technical term) This was part of the "Fairy wing testing" booth. Brianna was trying to figure out why so many people were at Tricks.



Look we have twins! Brianna was a little cautious of Cinderella, but did eventually sit on her lap for the picture.



Our Queen.............

We had a fun time meeting the different princesses, Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Tinkerbell, and a few others (I can't remember though). We had a fun mommy, daddy, and Brianna trip. Dylan sat this one out and stayed home with Stephanie. It was fun being able to spend some quality time with Brianna.

2 comments:

  1. Brianna is such a cutie, especially in her Cinderella dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Like she had fun. It is important to do those one on one outings.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails