Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

It's definitely weird this year. I miss Dylan. I miss my parents. We are on our way to have Thanksgiving dinner with Kalen's family. Im grateful they are close enough so we can celebrate holidays with them too!



(almost there)

Thanksgiving is a tough holiday since Dylan died. It's hard to focus on all the "good" things in my life, when my heart STILL has a gaping hole. So today Im focusing on what I'm thankful for. Im trying......

Here's my list of just a few things Im grateful for (in no particular order).

Kalen
Dylan
Brianna
Isabella
My parents - Richard & Cherie
My brother Brian and his wife Lori
MaryEllen, Henry, Emmett, and Finnley
Kalen's parents - Terry & Vicki
Kalen's sister - Kaci (and her husband Dave)
Kalen's brother - Kyle
My testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ
My parent's example and willingness to serve a mission.
My home
Kalen's job - Im grateful that he has one that provides for us and all our needs and wants

What are you thankful for today??? Let me know here or on Facebook:)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails