Saturday, December 10, 2011

8 months

This sweet little girl turns 8 months today. She currently loves repeating "dada". Kalen of course LOVES it. She is able to sit by herself for a few minutes before rolling over. She does love trying to crawl. It's pretty funny watching her move backwards. She decided just last week to finally take a bottle which has made my life a little easier. My life had revolved around "feedings".

Her loves include:
Her blanket
Sweet potatoes
Brianna
Daddy
Mommy
Bananas


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. There is no way anyone can forget Dylan with Isabella around! I think she definitely has some of his features. She is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails