Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Trying something new

Since I hurt my leg running. I have to do other exercises. My brother really wants me to do P90X. He's had great results. I have all the stuff to start that program but it seems so intimidating. So at the moment, Dylan's teacher and I are doing a spin class, weight lifting, Zumba, turbo kickboxing and then the elliptical. Of course this isn't all in one day. It's nice having a workout buddy. It's helping me stay motivated!! The ab work at the end of kickboxing is killing me. Too many Zigzags:)

I'm so not this happy while I'm kickboxing!!!!



I LOVE this things!!!!:)

1 comment:

  1. What?? You don't have a huge cheesy grin while you're working out??

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails