Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Safeway deals

I headed to Safeway after loading coupons to my Safeway card from www.shortcuts.com, cellfire.com and printing coupons. I spent $27.21. I saved $55.60. I even got a dozen free eggs. In a search engine type in "safeway just for u". Once you sign up you will be able to print $15 in free Safeway products. That's how I got my eggs for free. So what did I get for my $27, here's the the list:

1. Dreyers slow churned peppermint ice cream

2. 4 cans of Dole pineapple chuncks

3. 2 Betty crocker tubs vanilla frosting

4. 4 red delicious apples

5. A dozen eggs

6. 2 Dole juices

7. 5 pears

8. 2 lunchables with water

9. 2 All laundry detergents

10. 5lbs box of clementines

11. 4 yogurts (individual size)

12. Box of candy canes

13. 2 boxes of holiday refrigerated cookie dough



My receipt.


See the Mfr. eCoupons listed. Those are what I loaded onto my club card to save even more;)














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Very impressive, my friend! I have been using shortcuts.com. The deals you got are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWIE!! SO IMPRESSED!! nice job, you make me want to go to Safeway right now!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails