Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shopping deal (at least I think so)

So I really looked at the ads the this week to get the best deals on my groceries. I went to Food Source today and spent $16.35. I got (10) Dannon yogurts (2) trix cereals and (2) Scott bath tissues each with 12 double rolls. (Its like I got 48 rolls.) I used (4) $1.00 coupons. I'm pretty pleased with my deal. Each yogurt cost $0.35. Each package of bath tissue was $3.99. The cereal was $2.00 a box. All the items were on sale.

Rule #1 make your list first before looking at the ads. Otherwise you might spend more money on items you'll never use.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. using the iphone to blog..... (aimee totally jealous)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the savings!! Awesome Fran! I have totally become obsessed again with coupons (now that things are a little more settled down) and it's SO MUCH FUN! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I will to respond to them quickly as possible. Leave your blog address so I can follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails